We’re working for a lovely creative client, Global Culture, who design t shirts and gifts with a New Zealand “kiwi humor” twist.
Their designer, Russell came up with some fun Star Wars designs and we suggested promoting them around the May 4th, World Star Wars Day event. [May the Fourth Be With You – in case you didn’t get the oblique reference.]
Here’s how we did it
- Create landing page on our website
- Amend Facebook to include a new page header; start liking and commenting on Star Wars associated sites
- Run a competition using the Wildfire app to promote winning free t shirts
- Tweet a competition to win free t shirts
- Set up Google Alerts for Star Wars Day and using these leads, comment on other people’s blogs and news items back to our site
The stats go up to 2nd May – so there was more to come.
During the process we found a great blog post we found from UPrinting – Entrepreneurial lessons from Star Wars. Worthy of your time for a quick read.