Estimated Reading Time: 4 minutes
There are millions of people around the globe who want what you have.
They just don’t know you exist yet.
We just need to stand in front of them. Because it’s not always easy for a guy in Timbuktu, Kalamazoo, Ahipara or Middlemarch to just stumble upon you. But that doesn’t mean they aren’t pursuing their dreams and goals without you.
They have gathered with others, in clusters around the internet.
That’s why Audience Industries created their Clusters Marketing Plan.
Have you strategised the year plan for your business? Your niche topics, your challenges, your product launches? Have you coordinated your social media marketing around these ideas?
But most importantly have you structured your marketing so you’re always standing in front of the people who don’t know you exist now?
Chances are: no. Because we all get caught up in the daily activities that run our business. It’s time to get organized! Where do you even begin?
Start Here –> Audience Industries: Clusters
You need to get your editorial, sales, and marketing calendar all sorted so you can get ahead of new traffic for your business. So gather up your ideas, grab a pencil and your calendar, because with the Clusters curriculum we’re going to look at your business, evaluate who your audience is, how to grow it, and plan your path to success.
For marketing specialists, in-house marketing managers and marketing directors, public relations agencies, digital marketing agencies, full service agencies alike, together let’s etch out your plan, analyse the steps and plot the route. It all starts with you and your business.
Down to the details!
Here’s what Audience Industries will cover in the Clusters curriculum:
- Start: What is your audience learning? Who are they and what are they focused on? Let’s mine this info, find partners, and learn new ways to do things.
- Module 1: Locate the places and audiences where your message is welcome and put them on your marketing calendar
- Module 2: Put all your notes and ideas you’ve made over the years, do the keyword research and trend analysis, and build your launch around them!
- Module 3: Plan joint ventures into your schedule for the friends in your business niche and get both your audiences to grow.
- Module 4: Find out what your audiences needs and wants, build it and work strategically through your marketing and editorial calendar.
- Module 5: Don’t get wrapped up in the wrong keyword research tool. Go after the keywords you can win.
- Module 6: 80% of your revenue stems from 20% of your efforts: find out what that 20% is and do more of it to increase your revenue.
- Module 7: Plot the offers you’re going to make throughout the year against the demand and be smart about it-put it in your calendar!
- Module 8: Put everything together in one place. Make room for lead time, pre-sales, pre-launch, follow-up, upsells and coordinate with your content, keywords, audience, hashtags and offers.
By the time you have completed the Clusters curriculum, you’ll have your editorial, sales, and marketing calendar set up for the whole year! You’ll be ahead of the game, just watching your new traffic take the route you pre-planned for them. Amazing!
If you haven’t been following the Audience Industries digital trail…
THE Audience Industries is coming to New Zealand and we’ve been writing all about it. They’ll be trailblazing their way across the north and south islands, spreading knowledge about how to turn your online business into a revenue generating machine. Four curricula in all, four cities, and eight days to learn how to kick your business into gear online:
- Sequoia – the place to begin your website marketing. Suitable for website administrators, marketing staff and newcomers to online and digital communications. [1 May Auckland, 3 May Dunedin, 5 May Wellington]
- Circles – audience engagement is the only way to keep visitors coming back to your website. What to do, how to do it and when to do it. Suitable for marketing communication managers, public relations, agency marketers and anyone who has done the Sequoia curriculum. [4 May Dunedin, 6 May Wellington, 9 May Auckland]
- Clusters – once you know the techniques from Sequoia and Circles, put it into practice in a strategic year plan. Suitable for marketing specialists, in-house marketing managers and marketing directors, public relations agencies, digital marketing agencies, full service agencies. [10 May Auckland]
- Escape Velocity – designed for entrepreneurs and startups, this course pulls together everything you need to drive revenue for your business from online/offline integration. Suitable for both bootstrapping startups and established enterprise who have a goal to grow and then sell their business. [29 April Auckland]
With these curricula combined you can be the CEO of your website. Get your tickets booked now.