What I learned while working at Creative Agency Secrets
I write to you today with news that are both exciting and sad. It feels like we have only just met, but I am already leaving. To those of you who do not know me, my name is Jakob Bjerre Knudsen and I have had the pleasure of working as an account executive at Creative Agency Secrets.
In my short time here, I have learned much about online marketing and how to do business in New Zealand. It has been a great experience for me and I am grateful to Rebecca Caroe for giving me the opportunity. I know that there is still much she can teach me, but sadly I must move on before that. An exciting opportunity has presented itself to me in the form of an invitation from a friend. I will be joining her team very soon.
I have learned a lot
As the primary responsible for several clients I have enjoyed a great opportunity to develop my management skills. We have have worked together to execute strategic marketing initiatives and grow sales. The experience has given me invaluable knowledge about the business culture in New Zealand and Australia.
I have also gained skills within:
- Copywriting is a skill that allows you to make anything interesting for your readers. Rebecca is so good that she can make buying a new spare tyre sound like fun. Under her supervision I have improved my style and learned a lot of technical tricks.
- Social media is part of any proper online marketing strategy. They offer unrivalled reach and the opportunity to connect directly with customers. At Creative Agency Secrets we help our clients use social media strategically to grow profits.
- SEO is a skill that any online content creator should possess. If your content is difficult to read for search engine robots, people will never find it. At Creative Agency Secrets we take care to make our posts a good read for both robots and people.
- Email marketing is one of the most effective tools to bring business to your site. We send offers and news to our subscribers that generate sales and improve the relationship between our clients and their consumers.
- Google Analytics is a great tool for measuring the behaviour of users of your website. We use Google Analytics to analyse the performance of our content, email campaigns, and the clients website. It allows us to learn and continually improve the online business of our clients.
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all the people who have made my time with Creative Agency Secrets so special. To Amanda, Dennis, Jeremy, JD, Rebecca and Theo from the Creative Agency Secrets team. Thank you for your support and all of the friendly curry lunches. It’s been a pleasure working with you.
I would like to thank everyone at the BizDojo. It feels to me like we are all colleagues even if we work in different companies. This place is so full of interesting people, you will always find a good talk over coffee, lunch or your Friday beer (and Jägermeister if you decide to stay).
To you, readers, thank you for your time. I hope you have enjoyed this read and will continue to follow Creative Agency Secrets.
And best of luck to you all.