SEO For Growth – Breakfast Training Event June 2017
~ Breakfast Training Event ~
When: Thursday, 15th June 2017 at 7:30am – 9am
Where: 74D France Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland 1010
What you will learn:
What does it take to generate leads for your business?
With more businesses utilising digital channels for business, it’s necessary to invest in your SEO strategy to remain competitive. You will learn how SEO and internet visibility sits in the broader context of your marketing and brand building.
“SEO isn’t the icing on the cake, it’s baked in from the start.” Brian Clark, CEO Copyblogger
Creative Agency Secrets hosts this SEO Training Breakfast to show what you need to know about modern SEO and how to make it work for your business.
In this seminar you will learn:
- Why 99% of Websites Fail – your site’s ranking potential
- How to Build Stronger Website SEO – the balance between design and SEO
- Link Building Today: the Dos and Don’ts -quality, relevance, trust and authority
- Managing Your Brand’s Reputation and Reviews – from content to credibility to conversion
- Feeding Your Optimised Website – the tools you need to dominate
Join us on Thursday, June 15th, 2017 at 7:30am, for a morning of SEO enlightenment.
*Each attendee receives a FREE copy of the book: “SEO For Growth” by John Jantsch published Oct 2016.
This book is a manual for modern SEO; so there’s no need to be intimidated by online marketing. The book is the perfect guide to help you learn how to use the Internet successfully for sales growth.
“I was wanting to go to get educated and was interested to hear how the Google algorithms have changed over time and what they’re doing now. Building stronger websites and optimising them stands out as something new for me.“
– Jeff Watkins – Director, BrandMedia
“I’m a complete SEO novice so I got a better understanding of what SEO means and how I can apply it to my business. It gave me a platform to make some decisions around the business.”
– Rebecca Churchill – Director, Electric Fish
“The breakfast seminar was interesting, informative and full of useful tips and tools – so much so that I was inspired to put some of it into action as soon as I got back to work!”
– Anna Radford