Are you looking to use Social Media to benefit your business but just don’t know how?
Social Media isn’t just for kids these days. In fact, it’s one of the biggest platforms for a business to market in today’s environment. Whether it be Business to Consumer or Business to Business, the Social Media Conference 2017 provides insights on how to utilise these skills to your business benefit.
Expand your knowledge in this field through New Zealand’s biggest Social Media conference hosted by The Online Business Academy for its fourth year.
Marketing experts from all over the world come together to talk about their experiences with Social Media, how it helped them in their business ventures and how it can help you market to a larger audience through Social Media.
- Wanita Z (Founder of the Online Business Academy)
- John Kapos “Chocolate Johnny” (Chocolatier to Marketing Mogul)
- Andrew Baird (Business Coach)
- Our very own Rebecca Caroe on “The Art of Pre-suasion: Content, Keywords and Social.”
- Omni channel Experience
- Social Selling through Social Media
- How to run Live Events
- Be Seen, Heard and Found Online
- Build and networking your brand through Social Media Outlets
- Win your customers through Social Media
- Deal with the difficult customers online
- And much more
Seize the opportunity to network with business owners from all over the country and develop connections for your business. Gain information that can assist with expanding your business through Social Media platforms and understand how Social Media aids with keeping up to date with the evolving business world. If you’re serious about expanding your business, you wouldn’t want to miss Social Media Conference 2017.
September 15th and 16th 2017
8:00am – 5:00 pm
Use the code “REBECCA” at the checkout to get a $250 discount!