When: Tuesday, 6th December, 2016 at 7:30am – 9am
Where: St Clements Showroom, 68 France Street, Eden Terrace, Auckland 1010
Note: Parking is available on the roof of #68, on-street and in the 74 France Street car park.
What you will learn:
What does it take to generate leads for your business?
With more businesses utilising digital channels for business, it’s necessary to invest in your SEO strategy to remain competitive. You will learn how SEO and internet visibility sits in the broader context of your marketing and brand building.
- Why 99% of Websites Fail – your site’s ranking potential
- How to Build Stronger Website SEO – the balance between design and SEO
- Link Building Today: the Dos and Don’ts -quality, relevance, trust and authority
- Managing Your Brand’s Reputation and Reviews – from content to credibility to conversion
- Feeding Your Optimised Website – the tools you need to dominate
“SEO isn’t the icing on the cake, it’s baked in from the start.”
– Brian Clark, CEO Copyblogger
*Each attendee also receives a FREE copy of the book: “SEO For Growth” by John Jantsch published Oct 2016.
This book is a manual for modern SEO; so there’s no need to be intimidated by online marketing. It is the perfect guide to help you learn how to use the internet successfully for sales growth.
Can’t make it this time?
No problem, we will be running the event again in February 2017.