https://creativeagencysecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Linkedin-company-page-tips.png 260 696 Rebecca Caroe https://creativeagencysecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/CAS_Logo_1line_RGB.jpg Rebecca Caroe2019-05-29 09:00:402020-01-24 01:45:1210 LinkedIn Company Page Ideas & Suggestions
- Create a Showcase page – with updates just for these sub-sets which allows for segmentation of viewers.
- Add Company page link to email signatures – update monthly with the pinned post.
- The BEST imagery on the Company page – include your logo watermarked into the image. 1,536px x 768px.
- Re-write the company overview text to reflect a niche positioning
- Check hashtags to follow. https://www.linkedin.com/feed/follow/?filterType=channel&focused=true
- Refresh your pinned post 2x per month. And re-share it to other channels.
- Share your top 5 articles from the blog one every 2 weeks…. Yes repetition is worth it. And in 6 months change to new articles.
- Get more comments by asking questions. “Are you watching the Cricket World Cup? What’s the best activation you’ve seen?”; Formula 1 Fails at Monaco – did you spot the bad branding in the Casino Tunnel?; What do you do to promote athletes in their off season?
- Use URL Builder tool to track web links from your company page updates https://ga-dev-tools.appspot.com/campaign-url-builder/
- Set up Content Suggestions so you can do the 4-1-1 model of sharing 4 pieces of content from others to every couple of your own.
What are your top tips?