Early birds, it’s time to plan your Christmas holiday gifts for clients. Branded gifts are still good, not naff and definitely give a good return on investment for existing clients and returning client programmes.
I took a look at some of the newer and older products available. Get in touch to discuss your needs – no I don’t do a heavy sales push on this…
- Branded bluetooth speakers – they came out last couple of years but they are STILL great value.
- A waterbottle…. with a bluetooth speaker in the lid. Yep, that’s right!
- Novelty USB sticks – I love to pull the “head” off this lego man.
- Wireless phone induction chargers and wireless power banks – a step up from just a battery-0n-the-go
- A webcam cover – a little slider which slots over your web cam on the laptop. Neat, cheap and valuable.
- Reusable drinking straws (no, don’t ask me about inappropriate uses for these!)
- And the usual enormous range of bags, hats, cheese boards, bottle openers, towels and coffee cups.