We got this question from an SEO agency who works on a client and thought that our answer might be useful to others. These services are mass email sending programs – each has different features and applications.
Creative Agency Secrets uses FeedBlitz…..
- Firstly because they did RSS to email first before others offered the service.
- Secondly they were a client for a couple of years – we did a lot of copywriting for them.
- Thirdly they do not require double opt-in for new list imports (AWeber does).
- Fourthly they enable an autoresponder to end and then you can migrate people onto a mailing list from the autoresponder (so lists mutually build)
- Fifthly they allow you to pick a random subscriber for prize draws (very cute)