After two great years, I’ve learnt more applicable skills and industry knowledge here at Creative Agency Secrets than all my time studying marketing put together. Rebecca has been a brilliant guide and I can’t thank her enough for helping me build my marketing skills to set me up for greater endeavours in the future. As of Friday this week (the day this post goes live!) I’ll have left the Creative Agency Secrets team to follow my dreams down in Wellington.
Creative Agency Secrets is a marketing agency at the cutting edge of marketing that sees employees using a wide array of marketing skills for a wide variety of clients from big to small, owner managed to corporate enterprises.
What I’ve learnt at Creative Agency Secrets
- How to run, manage, and write content for blogs. Particularly in WordPress.
- Creating and building effective landing pages.
- Using and perfecting WordPress websites at an intermediate to advanced level.
- Writing effective copy for a multitude of different campaigns, projects, brands and personas.
- Advanced email marketing including building templates, crafting newsletters and email blasts, managing email campaigns and understanding multiple email platforms.
- Quick set-up, understanding and use of multiple marketing tools and platforms as they appear.
- Advanced social media establishment and management skills.
One thing that sets Creative Agency Secrets apart as a work environment for me is the opportunity to expand unique skills that you bring to the agency. Rebecca recognises those skills and builds marketing opportunities around them to better support her clients, which in turn help you develop them…
Unique personal skills I’ve had the opportunity to grow at Creative Agency Secrets
- Improved researching.
- Advanced digital and real world marketing.
- Event coordination and management.
- Broadcasting/ podcasting.
- Graphic design.
I’ll miss working here!
My time here has eased me into a fun and vibrant working culture that puts emphasis on quality and hard work. I couldn’t have wished for a fish work experience and Rebecca has taken such good care of me. She’s also brilliant at picking team members so I’ve had the pleasure of working alongside a fun and loving team every step of the way (special mention to Jonathan Lewis!!).
I wish all the best for the future of Creative Agency Secrets!
–Theo Martin, previous Account Manager
Want to find Theo again? Then email the Leaping-Tiger team! Or connect with Theodore Martin on Linked In.