Do you want to learn about Social Media to CONNECT, ENGAGE AND GROW?
Then join fellow Business Owners, Social Media peeps and other amazing people who have already registered for the Social Media Conference 2016.
Accelerate your learning of:
+ Social Media Strategy
+ Developing content that will rock your Brand
+ Using live video to project your presence
+ Networking and building online communities
+ Using Google apps to grow your business
+ Using social media to Sell to an International Market like China and the USA
+ How to sell to the new generation of Millennials
+ Combining Webinars and social media for added sales results
With table topics on:
+ Facebook Business
+ Facebook Advertising
+ Facebook Live
+ and much more
If you want to grow your Business using Social Media then this is the place to be.
- Amanda Jordan from Google
- Tom Walter form Tumblr flying in from Australia
- Robert C Stern flying in from the USA and known as the King of Live Video
- Pauline Stockhausen - Speaker at the Social Media Marketing World in San Diego
- Natalie Cutler Welsh and Wanita Z Fourie - bringing fabulous information from the Social Media Marketing World in San Diego. Both have been on TV, radio and newspapers
- Andrew Baird – Digital Marketing and Business Growth Guru
- Simon Young - creating magic in International Markets.
Fabulous opportunities to network. People have made significant business connections during the conference and friendships which extend beyond professional contexts.
Solopreneurs, small and medium size business owners, and people working in social media roles either within corporates or externally, community managers, bloggers, podcasters and anyone wanting to expand their knowledge and understanding of social media.
EARLY BIRD SALES END JULY 31. Book your ticket today for $560.00 which includes GST, full buffet style lunch for both days, refreshments, access to recordings of the conference speakers, prizes and much more.
Because the audience is geared towards the small/medium size business, payment plans are available. You can see the selection of plans here.
There's a large contingent of International Business Owners booking and people from all over New Zealand. The seating is limited and is selling fast. Don't miss out.