Estimated Reading Time: 1 minutes
Firstly get a page set up on your domain where you can drop in all the quotes we get from clients.
- Lay out the page so the most recent testimonial is at the top and the reader scrolls down to see others.
- Take all testimonials and make a long and a short “sound bite” version. Put the short version on the Testimonials page.
- Copy the long version of each testimonial to a blog post – and link to it from the short version on the testimonials page.
- Link to the client website (like we do on the Creative Agency Secrets Testimonials page). It’s nice to give back some strong SEO link juice.
- Have a plan about how you are going to set up the business process to get new testimonials regularly from clients and customers.
- Also ask for testimonials on your Google My Business page. Note, you have to have a gmail address in order to upload these so it can be a big ‘ask’ for some clients for whom that’d be a challenge to set up.
Here’s a case study of a cute campaign we ran to get testimonials and support a good cause.
Now, where else can you get testimonials….. Linked In, Facebook, Neighbourly (NZ local media), Yelp, Finda….. over to you to share yours.