https://creativeagencysecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/CAS_Logo_1line_RGB.jpg 0 0 Rebecca Caroe https://creativeagencysecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/CAS_Logo_1line_RGB.jpg Rebecca Caroe2015-05-14 10:42:272022-12-19 11:57:10Anniversary marketing campaign ideas
Estimated reading time: 2 min
Linda Horton from Bermuda makes amazing Bermudan Black Rum Cakes and is planning a 30thHorton’s Bermudan Black Rum Cake
Anniversary Marketing event. Here’s what we recommended
- Create a special cake (unique box, big plus small cake in one box, different sizes, multi-buy)
- Use your database of past customers and create a mailing campaign
- Create a landing page on your website “30th Anniversary” – on the page talk about the history of the company and tell them there will be a contest every week during July and you’re planing a special cake edition. As each email gets sent out, edit the page to include more and more information
Send messages as follows
- 1 month in advance (1 June) telling them to expect something special at the anniversary.
- 2 weeks later tell them what it will be and say you’re taking advance orders at a special discounted price for 1 week only. [This is useful because you then know the volume you need to bake.]
- 1 week after – send an email saying you will raise the price to the normal price on the website in 1 day [this will drive more sales].
- On 1 July start the contest on Facebook and also run it on the website. Include a simple entry form so you get their email addresses.
- On 8 July announce the winner of the first week on Facebook and the website page. Also email every person who entered and did not win offering them a special price on a cake and encouraging them to enter again.
- Repeat each week till the end of July.
If you want to boost contest entries you can do Facebook advertising to send people to your landing page.
I am really looking forward to the cake Linda’s sending over for the team… morning coffee will never be the same again!