https://creativeagencysecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/AMA-with-Rebecca-Caroe-1-1.jpg 321 800 Rebecca Caroe https://creativeagencysecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/CAS_Logo_1line_RGB.jpg Rebecca Caroe2017-11-15 13:53:382017-11-15 13:56:57Ask Me Anything (AMA) with Rebecca Caroe
Estimated reading time: 2 min
How is your marketing going? If you could make one change to your marketing for 2018 – what would it be? (Be brutally honest, tell us what being in control would mean to you).
Now’s your chance to start that change.
Rebecca Caroe is doing a national tour visiting these cities
- Christchurch 24th November, 2017
- Tauranga on 27th November, 2017
- Wellington on 28th November, 2017
- Auckland on 1st December, 2017
- Blenheim on 4th December, 2017
- Queenstown on 7th December, 2017
Meet Rebecca in the morning – anytime from 7 am to midday and get your marketing questions answered, so you can make that change happen for 2018.
Why should I?
Getting expert and independent advice will help you find out if you are doing the right things, whether a change could help your business and give you peace of mind.
Rebecca wrote on LinkedIn recently about “rip-off” marketing agencies and what best practice for Adwords and SEO should be.
She will showcase the Creative Agency Secrets local marketing process and you’re invited to come and learn. Just tell us you’re available and we will send you the details and where to meet.
What you could learn
- How to test your business website is working
- 8 top tips for local marketing (that you can do yourself)
- How to make the one change you most want in your marketing
- Why personalised coaching to learn skills is better than a training course
Doing the right thing at the right time with the right tools is what you need. So ask Rebecca when she´s in your town.
Are you ready to raise your game for 2018 and improve the return on investment from your marketing spend?
Just tell us you want to meet and we’ll do the rest. No charge – just invest your time and Rebecca will do the same.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.