Dear Valued Customer – How Not To Write Customer Service Letters
From: Jim Bird On Behalf Of reviewus@XXXXX.com
Sent: 16 October, 2012 10:04 PM
Subject: Thank you for using XXXXXX – Please Review Us
Dear Valued Customer,
According to our records you placed at least one order through XXXX in September. Thank you very much for your business and may it continue for a very long time.
We at XXXX hope that you are very happy with our services and ask that you spend just a few minutes leaving us a review at either (or both if you would be so kind) of the below sites:
Of course we would prefer a glowing 5 Star review, however we are also interested in any feedback, suggestions or ideas you may have.
Thank you once again for using XXXX, and please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any queries.
Customer Services Manager
What could be improved in this letter?
I find it incredible that this type of templated mass messaging is being used FOR THE FIRST COMMUNICATION to a customer.
Hey did someone just think – it’d be a great idea to get some customer feedback? What ho, Jeeves, let’s off and ask them to say we’re wonderful.
The Top 5 most popular articles of all time
- How To Introduce A Business In Email – How to write a creative brief for an agency
- What Does A Client Brief Look Like? How to ensure clear communication between you and a client
- How To Make Seamless Facebook Profile And Cover Photos – Make your profile picture a part of your cover photo
- How To Make Your Anniversary Promotion Campaigns Better – Effectively promote your business during anniversaries
- Email Autoresponders, A Quick Tutorial – How to take advantage of the vital, but underappreciated auto-respond tool
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
[…] Axes Network Solutions Inc Casino Management systems reading Dear Valued Customer how not to write customer service letters Canada […]
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!