https://creativeagencysecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/silverfernfarms.png 653 929 Rebecca Caroe https://creativeagencysecrets.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/CAS_Logo_1line_RGB.jpg Rebecca Caroe2016-05-11 16:57:412022-10-21 09:20:38How to name your new business
How to name your new business
Estimated reading time: 1 min
A client has asked us how she can go about finding a suitable name for her new business. This is our DIY suggestion about the method to use.
- go and do a synonyms and antonyms search
- do a Google Keyword tool search for 1,2, and 3 word phrases
- put them into a spreadsheet
- create a scoring where 3 = brilliant, 2 = OK and 1 = maybe and blank is poor.
- rank by score and focus on making a shortlist of 20
- consult a branding and graphic design expert who can help you create a short list of 3-5 and develop a logo and branding to suit.
That should see you through the first bit of the job.
If you choose to work with Creative Agency Secrets – we can either teach you how to do the marketing or do the marketing for you.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!